Search ANYTHING You WANT!!!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

SHI-KA-TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOO MANY EXCLAMATION POINTS!LOL!

Well... IGNORE my blog post below because that is just some random rant. Anyway, I'm currently addicted to this short series (it's still a series--LOL!) from Nickelodeon. It's called SHIKATO. I discovered this short series (SHIKATO is only shown during commercial breaks) when I was preparing for my 6am-2pm duty. (INFO: My TV is my alarm clock though I wake up earlier than my telly LOL. When it turns on, it's on the NICKELODEON channel.) While I was preparing, my TV turned on and this cartoon showed up. Seriously, it was disturbing YET FUNNY!!! =D

CHECK THIS VIDEO OUT: (PAUSE MY SONG FIRST.LOL!)




HAHAHA... When you want to call Chroneicon, say CHIE-CA-CHO! Lol. When I first discovered his real name, I said it in the "SHI-KA-TO way". Hahaha... They're kinda similar.

BTW... SHIKA means "deer" and SHIKATO is "to ignore". Am I right, GREENPINOY? LOL. Now you know why the cartoon's like that!

4 comments:

chroneicon said...

ang lakas ng trip ng gumawa nito!!!

ToxicEyeliner said...

onga ... sobra... hindi ko pa natatapos ung video kasi balak ko i-record sarili ko habang pinapanood toh para makita ko kung talagang natutuwa ako sa cartoons na toh lol

ayzprincess said...

hi steph..

saw the vid.. ang kulit and heard you singing too..

wow! they (gp forum kids) when they said you could sing! e ikaw nalang main event ng landi house! sayo palang bentang benta na ang business naten! ahahha

ToxicEyeliner said...

ayz: ngek! ayz talaga o! e ikaw ang bigatin dito e! iba ka pa rin!!! LOL!!! mas benta pag ikaw!!!